Aug 27, 2014

Birthday 26th August 2014

I have had the most amazing birthday - being apart of the Design Team at 3D Dec Bestie Blog http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com.au/ all my friends have been so wonderful sending me all the most gorgeous birthday wishes so I would like to show all my Blog friends what I have received. (Bonnie DT 3D Deco Bestie Blog - created this first beautiful Card for me I just love it) In saying that I also want to thank all my family and special friend for all the wonderful wishes and gift I have received from them. My husband Neil, my children Darran and his family, daughter Lee-Anne and her family, my brother Greg and his wife Kaye, niece Rebecca and husband Guy, my nephew Ryan, Neil's sister Gillian, brother and sister-in-law Roy and Pat. my special friends Lesley, Kath, Jan, Carlene and Wendy.

2 comments:

Julie Gleeson said...

I love your cards! Glad you had a lovely day! Hugs Julie xox

Crafty Judith said...

so pleased u had a fab day hun hugs Judith x